PRC is formed to scrutinize the Project Proposals received for grant under Partnership Fund, before submission to PFTC for final decision.
1. Deputy Director General, WWF Pakistan
2. Member PF Technical Committee
3. Manager Conservation, Sindh Programme
4. Programme Coordinator, Indus for All Programme
5. Manager M&E, Indus for All Programme
6. Manager – Partnership Fund
Terms of Reference (ToRs)
- PRC will review project proposals to ensure that if they are according to Funding Policy of Partnership Fund.
- The PRC will verify if the proposed project’ activities will benefit one of the priority sites of Indus Ecoregion or in over all Indus basin.
- The PRC will review the quality of information or/and technical soundness of project proposals.
- PRC members will submit their comments within 15 days of the receipt of the proposals from Manager – Partnership Fund.
- If deems necessary the PRC will advise for project appraisal and/or organization’s assessment to Partnership Fund Secretariat.
- PRC will hold at least two meetings to finalize the recommendations on each received project proposals for the Partnership Fund Technical Committee meeting.
- Manager – Partnership Fund will be coordinator of PRC. He will be responsible to circulate received proposals to all PRC members.